Grace J. Bauer
Background and Experience
- The Grace Bauer Group, Inc. has been in business for 25 years helping independent insurance agencies throughout the United States:
- Secure Consistency.
- Prevent E & O.
- Save Training Time.
- Increase Efficiency.
- Reduce Personnel Costs.
- Increase Profitability.
- Mentored and coached over 1,700 independent insurance agencies throughout the United States.
- Three assistants on staff.
- Endorsed vendor for 9 years with the AMS Users’ Group.
- Familiar with both AMS and Applied agency management systems.
- Serviced agencies as small as 2 employees to as large as 360 employees.
- Published articles, associated, and consulted with state associations, automation vendors, various national insurance magazines, and IMMS (Insurance Marketing & Management Services).
- Presenter at local, state, regional, and national insurance and automation vendor conferences.
- Prior to The Grace Bauer Group, Inc., was employed for 9 years at a large independent insurance agency in southwest Florida:
- Held various positions of increasing responsibilities up to Vice President of Operations.
- Handled a 3.5 million dollar book of special commercial accounts.
- Supervised 22 employees representing commercial lines, personal lines, claims, and administration.
Certification and Education
- Certified in the area and hold a 2-20 property and casualty insurance license
- Degree in Business Administration
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie Course.
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie Sales Course.
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie High Impact Presentations.
- Graduate of Leadership Training for Managers Program.
- Multiple Team Coaching in all Dale Carnegie Courses.
16970 San Carlos Blvd.,
Fort Myers, Florida 33908